How May We Help You?
Student Services Department Head
705-457-2950, ext. 34021
705-457-2950, ext. 34022
705-457-2950, ext. 34020
If you would like to request your high school transcript, and are not applying to college, please contact our Guidance Office at 705-457-2950, ext. 34020. A $10. fee will be charged for each transcript processed. Transcripts will be issued upon receipt of payment. You can also order a transcript by visiting School Cash Online (see instructions below) to order and pay for your transcript. Students will be able to order transcripts online when applying to a college at the Ontario College Application Services site.
If you wish to register at Haliburton Highlands Secondary School please call 705-457-2950, ext. 34020, to book an appointment.
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (eg. current utility bill, current property tax bill, current home phone/cable/internet bill, current Agreement of Purchase and Sale)
- Custody papers if it is not Joint-Custody
- Immunization Record or Card
- Transcript or Status Sheet
- IEP / IPRC documents if Identified
- 2018-2019 Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Registration Form (students under 18 years old)
- 2019-2020 Registration Form (students over 18 years old)
- Health Unit Form – must be completed and attached to copy of immunization record
- TLDSB SchoolMessenger Parent Communication Information and Consent Form
SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION (click on link to view information)