Students new to Trillium Lakelands District School Board can register online by selecting the “New Student Registration” link below. Online application requests are to be submitted ONLY by the parents and guardians of new students who are applying for and seeking admission to a school within the Trillium Lakelands District School Board. A new student to our Board is a student who has never been previously enrolled in any school in Trillium Lakelands District School Board.
School administration will contact parents by phone to review and verify the information provided on the online form. The following original documents will need to be viewed by school administration in person. This will be arranged when the school contacts the parent or guardian.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address – must be current (eg. current utility bill, current property tax bill, current home phone/cable/internet bill, current Agreement of Purchase and Sale) Driver’s License / Cell Phone bills are not accepted
- Custody papers if it is not Joint-Custody
- Immunization Record or Card
- Transcript or Status Sheet
- IEP / IPRC documents if Identified