Save the date–Tuesday June 29th!! The following broadcast is being sent to students and parents later today by phone, email and text, with a pre-appointed time:
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
These are unprecedented times, and as such we regret that we are not able to host our usual Commencement and Awards Ceremony for the graduating class of 2021. However, we still wish to acknowledge and celebrate this monumental achievement with you as best we can. In place of our usual graduation ceremony, we are happy to provide you with a virtual ceremony that will be made available for viewing via a link on the school website on the evening of Tuesday, June 29 at 8:00 PM. Furthermore, we want to provide our grads with an opportunity to cross an outdoor stage and receive their graduation package and any awards, at the pre-appointed time below on Tuesday, June 29, 2021.
Please carefully read the process we will need to follow to safely allow our 2020-2021 GRADUATES to receive their graduation packages and awards with the opportunity for photos to be taken.
Your assigned time to arrive at the school is from <each student will receive a specific half-hour time slot to arrive in> in the afternoon/early evening of Tuesday, June 29, 2021. Please arrive at the school during the designated time slot.
The outdoor stage will be at: the ATHLETIC COMPLEX (near the main doors). Please remain in your vehicle until a staff member directs you to proceed to the staging area. The protocol below must be strictly adhered to.
Please note that:
- Attendance on June 29, 2021 to receive your graduation package is totally optional. You will receive your diploma and any awards regardless of your attendance on June 29, 2021.
- You are allowed to bring NO MORE THAN 4 GUESTS with you to receive your graduation package.
- Someone from staff will be on site to assist with photos.
- The process will take no more than 3-5 minutes per graduate.
- Grad gowns are going to be provided this year to all of our graduates. Gowns will be theirs to keep!!